Customer Marketing Manager, Growth Marketing, SMB and special verticals Based:
San Francisco or Sunnyvale About LinkedIn Talent Solutions
LinkedIn Talent Solutions (LTS) aims to power the majority of the world s hires in support of LinkedIn s vision to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. LTS is transforming the way recruiters hire by providing tools needed to attract, engage and recruit candidates. The combination of LinkedIn s Recruiter, Jobs, Talent Media and Referrals products ensure that even the most sought-after candidates consider new opportunities to advance their careers.
The Talent Solutions customer marketing team is responsible for empowering our B2B customers to be more successful in their jobs, accelerating revenue for LinkedIn and deepening LinkedIn s relationship with key decision makers. Responsibilities
- Develop customer marketing strategies with a focus on the SMB segment and priority industry verticals to drive upsell/cross-sell and deepen customer relationships.
- Develop deep customer empathy and understanding for the challenges and triumphs that our decision-making audience encounters. Create compelling stories that resonate with that audience.
- Execute integrated upsell, cross sell and thought leadership campaigns, including creative development channel strategy and audience definition.
- Develop automated programs that deliver the right messages to the right audience at the right time, leveraging LinkedIn data and lifecycle marketing techniques.
- Contribute to big idea integrated marketing "moments to engage, delight and inspire our customers.
- Partner cross functionally with stakeholders including international marketing teams, marketing operations, product marketing and sales leadership to align marketing, business and customer priorities.
- Manage a full customer marketing funnel from customer engagement to lead creation to deal close.
- Measure and forecast business impact.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or business strategy
- Marketing experience in an online B2B business with a track record for driving growth (preferably SaaS customer or lifecycle marketing)
- Familiarity with the latest digital B2B marketing and selling concepts
- Ability to frame insights and communicate recommendations simply and effectively
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams to achieve shared objectives (product, marketing, sales, creative, planning, etc.)
- Strong messaging, content development and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize programs
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM automation tools (e.g. SalesForce.com), marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua), and analytic tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with audience and market strategy
- Familiarity with the talent field and how organizations attract, hire and retain top talent
- MBA is a plus
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.