Customer Master Business Process Lead
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 173183BR
GENERAL SUMMARY The Principal Systems Analyst plans and directs analysis of complex business problems to be solved with sophisticated automated systems. They also develop, write, and edit computer-related technical and business documentation. The Principa
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
**The Customer Master Business Process Lead will coordinate and drive all deliverables associated with the implementation of Dell EMC’s Federal business processes and related IT solutions.**
The Business Systems Analyst plays a key role as subject matter expert and technical consultant throughout the lifecycle of assigned applications used by Business Units and Administrative functions across EMC. Business Systems Analysts are responsible for supporting the end to end implementation of projects and solutions from analyzing and documenting business requirements, preparing solution proposals, translating requirements into functional specifications, supporting build deliverables, planning and performing test activities, providing end-user training and creating end-user documentation, through to deployment, stabilization and steady state support. The Business Systems Analyst will posses a unique blend of technical, business, and people skills, have the ability to effectively prioritize work assignments, work in a team environment and will possess excellent problem solving skills.
**PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
· Document and design current and future IT enabled solutions and drive all relevant business analysis to ensure the most effective recommendations are made for successful solution and project plan completion.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and written communication skills to frequently interact with all levels of the organization; Ability to interpret technical documentation to meet business needs. Correctly identifies system / functional interdependencies.
· Demonstrates ability to effectively work both independently and within cross functional project teams.
· Accurately translating Business Requirements into system functionality requirements. High aptitude for interpreting technical documentation as well as authoring or updating documents as needed (Functional Designs, Business Process Designs). Seen as a cross functional process and subject matter expert.
· Ability to self-manage multiple projects within tight timeframes and dynamic priorities. Based on experience, can accurately estimate the cost and time to implement complex enterprise level solutions.
· Extensive experience interpreting user needs and writing or editing functional specifications for new systems, systems changes and / or system enhancements; Has the ability to present ideas in a focused and concise manner. Ability to create compelling business justification for recommended direction and design.
· Demonstrates leadership skills by mentoring more junior level staff and leading meetings.
· Creates and executes complex test scripts, provides training to end users and responds to critical production support requests.
· Assist project managers in developing project plans, executing project tasks and communicating issues and status in a timely manner
· Customer Master Data Management Experience.
· Knowledge of Federal Market a plus.
· Ability to influence others to achieve results.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Organizational skills.
· Business Writing skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
· Sense of urgency.
· Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
· Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup.
**Experience Required:** 7+ years relevant experience
**Physical Requirements:** No
Customer Service & Support
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton