Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It's about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it's about the future of industry-energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It's about making the world work better.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Customer Onboarding Leader
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
District Of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, U.S.
The Customer Onboarding Leader will be responsible for leading the Services, Operations, and Support teams in onboarding new customers across GE Digital's application portfolio. The Customer Onboarding Leader will focus on onboarding customers on time and on budget with the highest-level of customer satisfaction.
The Customer Onboarding Leader will manage and oversee the entire customer onboarding experience from implementation to training and support, ensuring that each onboarding project has high customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, and on-budget costs. This role will work with all of the GE Digital organizations, other GE business units, and the GE Digital product owners to ensure that the projects can be deployed to meet our customer's goals.
* Architect, own and improve the onboarding process for new customers, creating an effortless customer experience and delivering productivity for the company.
* Lead the team to plan, execute, monitor (& control), and closeout onboarding projects effectively
* Ensure a seamless experience for the customer during the hand off between sales through onboarding into support
* Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services
* Develop a complete understanding of the GE Digital products and working knowledge of complementary products and services
* Proactively gather feedback on GE Digital products and work with Product team to identify areas of improvement and optimization
* Work closely with the Service Operations team to create a repeatable implementation process that can be deployed easily throughout the world
* Work with our Customer Support team to help resolve customer issues
* Work collaboratively with Sales Account Executives (AE's) who are responsible for driving revenue opportunities across a diverse account base through uncovering new business opportunities within the install base
* Lead a cross-functional, interdisciplinary team of associates onboard customers
* Partner with Systems team to define requirements, to drive automation.
* Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science or in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or can demonstrate comparable work experience
* 10+ years relevant industry experience in High Tech/Enterprise Software
* Extensive account management experience
* Strong financial acumen and a proven track record of continual enhancements to the design and results of service levels metrics
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
* Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
* Must be willing to travel up to 25%
* Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA; Open to other locations in the US
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Prior hands-on working knowledge and/or implementation of an enterprise class solution
* Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
* Managing a professional services team and the systems to support that team
* Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
* Data analysis experience using Excel, DOMO, or similar tools
* Experience with CRM software
* Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* "Investigative mind" with the ability to uncover customer's needs and provide a solution to address them
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
* Analytical/Critical Thinking
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.