Customer Planning Analyst
The NA supply chain organization is looking to increase alignment in their Demand Forecasting accuracy. This position seeks to focus on improvement at the customer level which is the foundation and starting point of the S&OP Demand Forecast process.
This position will be involved in all aspects of the supply chain customer planning process and interact closely with the Customer Development Customer Business Manager and link to the Supply Chain Demand Planners and the Business Operations Team. The Customer Planning Analyst will have co-responsibility with Customer Business Manager for achieving forecast accuracy targets at the customer level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forecast shipment baseline at a SKU or family, weekly level including inputs from shipments, POS, inventory, APO forecast (SAP) and Target AVP forecast
- Review sales promotional plans & determine post event cannibalization on baseline
- Monthly review of category forecast with customer business manager and internal demand planning teams
- Drive forecasting improvements via weekly phasing analysis and monitoring of UPC splits
- Identify gaps to JBP target (joint business planning)
- Alignment with internal SAP APO item level forecasts
- Special Pack forecast analysis & Supply Chain demand planning coordination
- Item Innovation & line extension analysis and forecast
- Discontinued item inventory management with demand planning and CPFR team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in Demand Planning, Customer Development (sales) or customer service/replenishment
- Successful experience working and communicating in a team environment
- Ability to glean actionable insights from analysis of large amounts of data
- Technical skills utilizing software including Excel
- Experience running & analyzing reports
- Forecasting experience
- Microsoft Access proficiency encouraged
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.