Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression. Typically has knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others. Key Responsibilities
- Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression
Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
Receives instruction, guidance and direction to ensure products meet Quality requirements
- Coordinate with Quality Managers to discuss and resolve product quality issues raised by customers.
- Update customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Participate in product quality planning and control process based on customer's specifications and requirements.
- Maintain QMS documents with supervision of senior team members
- Train and guide quality management team in identifying and developing problem solving methodologies to resolve quality issues.
Assist in new product development activities to avoid quality issues.
Prepare and maintain product quality documentation based on ISO specifications with supervision
- Work with CE to improve Service Order Problem statement
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.