Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Key Responsibilities
- Performs more challenging entry level assignments. Has acquired knowledge, skills, exposure to fundamental quality tools and methods and Training for FSO demonstrates competency by performing structured work assignments such as provide training with support from others
- Perform corrective action activities with assistance from others document all corrective action activities
- Facilitate basic/local reviews with the support of senior team members. Gather solutions to quality issues with minimal supervision.
- Understand the field issue that needs to be closed Identify and implement corrective actions with support from others
- Understand the purpose of QMS reviews such as annually in preparation for ISO external and customer audits
Understand the country-specific requirements that could affect the implementation of the global Quality Management System (QMS)
Conduct ISO pre-audits with the support of others
- Understand the basic steps included in the 8D problem solving process
Perform some of the 8D steps with assistance from others
Participate in audits and communicate results as directed by others
- Supporting Triage on providing technical feedback on Non conformance with supervision
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- by others
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.