Customer Quality Engineering Intern Job Description
For this part-time fall internship, candidates have excellent opportunities to work with senior-level quality engineers and provide feedback on newly developed information search tools, research and generate product qualification reports for automotive customers requesting data for Production Part Approval Process reports PPAP.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.Qualifications
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.Minimum Requirements:
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors degree in an Engineering program: electrical/electronics, computer, software, systems/controls, chemical, materials science, or any other related field of study
- You must have unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
Inside this Business Group
- Basic understanding of engineering drawings, process flows/control diagrams, silicon/semiconductor technology, and statistical analysis
- Ability to work independently, as well as effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills, strong attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.