DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Customer Relations Representative located in Monument, CO.
DePuy Synthes is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopaedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Customer Relations Representative Responsibilities:
• Process customer orders and assist customers with general product information.
• Work under close supervision and handle routine customer contacts.
• Acquire job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
• Receive detailed instructions and guidance.
• Process customer telephone, fax, mail and EDI orders.
• Receive and respond to routine customer inquiries and concerns.
• Occasionally research and learn to track late deliveries and order discrepancies.
• Maintain a well-organized workstation with required product information and technical support contact lists.
• Share assignments in assisting customers with other areas of the department.
• Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
• Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by Supervisor or Chief Compliance Officer.
• Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor Degree is preferred
• Minimum of six (6) months of customer service or related experience is required
• Experience working within Medical Devices sector and/or Healthcare industry is an asset
• Basic Computer skills are required, including MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and experience using Outlook
• Experience with ERP or Data Entry Systems preferred, specifically SAP and/or AS400/JDE is an asset
• Demonstrated ability to successfully complete multiple tasks and prioritize required
• High attention to detail and problem solving skills required
• Position requires the ability and willingness to work in Monument, CO
• Requires ability and flexibility to work the full-time hours of 9:30AM – 6:00PM, Monday – Friday, additional coverage based on business needs
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)Job Function