Can you handle any situation with confidence and poise? Have you been attracted to work experiences that expose you to wide variety of situations? At The Hartford, we value people with those qualities and trust them to directly impact our customers and agents to drive revenue. Join like-minded colleagues within our organization's Service Center and help shape the future of our company.
The Hartford is currently hiring Customer Relationship Specialists for our Small Commercial Insurance Division located at our Charlotte, NC, Business Center.
At The Hartford, you are the first point of contact who will own customer interactions from start to finish in a professional, dynamic, fast paced environment. As a Customer Relationship Specialist, your primary role is to provide solutions insurance agents and customers and go the extra mile to solve problems regarding their insurance policies via in-bound telephone and written requests while providing a high quality experience.
Our extensive training program includes in-depth learning upon hire and continuous interactive, classroom and on the job training to prepare you for servicing the commercial insurance needs of The Hartford. Start Date: Monday, November 20th, 2017 Schedule: Monday- Friday, 10:30am - 7:00pm You are responsible for
- Solving insurance needs for insurance agents, external and internal customers as a Customer Relationship Specialist.
- Creating high quality customer interactions by offering creative solutions which solve customer and agent problems while reducing the customer effort.
- Taking ownership of customer and agent issues and present solutions to solve customer and agent problems.
- Working in a high energy, fast paced environment to provide ease of doing business while delivering high quality and exceptional service.
- Adapting to the specific needs and concerns of customers and agents in order to build strong relationships for their small business needs.
- Demonstrating a sense of ownership for all work with the goal of positively driving business results.
- Meeting and maintaining performance standards and working towards self and team improvement which includes remaining current on The Hartford's products and procedures.
- Demonstrating strong discipline to prioritize and manage workload including balancing the time between calls and processing paper requests.
- Demonstrating a high degree of professionalism in all interactions.
- Acting as a liaison with other departments to resolve problems.
Ideal candidates will bring confidence and ability to handle a wide variety of situations; possess a strong attention to detail with exceptional problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
Candidates are also required to have exceptional computer skills in a Windows based environment.
High School Diploma required (Continuing education preferred)
Strong customer service experience preferred
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to creatively identify effective solutions
Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
Spanish-English bilingual a plus, but not required. If qualified to take calls in Spanish, receive an additional 5% base salary increase.
A required pre-employment assessment will be sent to you via email once you apply. Please complete the assessment within 48 hours.
Please add Careers@TheHartford.com to your contact list and be sure to check your email regularly.
Visit our website to learn more about The Hartford's recognition. More information about the company and its product offerings is available at http://www.thehartford.com/.
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheHartford.
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TheHartford .
At the Hartford, our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance. The Customer Relationship Specialist position offers an opportunity to earn bonus dollars based on achieving your overall contributions to the organization. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, a 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Wellness programs, Employee Resource Groups, Paid Volunteer time, and much more.
The Hartford is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. The Hartford maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD