Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
West Columbia Call Center:
The West Columbia Call Center is considered a retention call center because it specifically handles calls from subscribers who are looking to discontinue their current Spectrum services. Our Retention Advocates investigate customer concerns, track reasons for disconnect requests and take ownership of customer’s concerns to assist them in making the decision to stay. They confidently educate the customer on competitive pricing information and assist the customer in comparing and contrasting competitive services.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle inbound disconnect/downgrade calls from existing customers
• Responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
• Represent Charter Communications in a positive and professional manner at all times
• Diffuse the irate customer situation by utilizing strong listening skills and problem solving techniques
• Identify reason(s) for the call and create customized solution to address the issue
• Save, sell and re-sell the value of our products and services by properly aligning their features, benefits and price with the needs of our customers
• Adhere to performance/productivity metrics to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner
• Perform other duties as requested
• Professional Conduct
• Career Minded and Results Driven
• Holding yourself accountable
• Strong PC skills and MS Office skills
• Resilience - Proven ability in objection handling techniques and ability to deal with rejection
• Active Listening - Effective listening skills and high level of empathy to solve problems
• Ability to be an effective communicator
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Dependable - Come to work on time and prepared for the day; and work with High Integrity
High School Diploma or GED
Related Work Experience:
1-2 years of Customer contact experience and/or call center experience in a fast paced environment including but not limited to finance, retail, banking, and the food industry.
Production/Call Center Environment
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.