1. Primary Purpose of the Function
Order Processing and Order Management
2. Major activities/Key Challenges
- Purchase Order review
- Coordinate and advance project status, including Estimating, Order Entry and Takeoff
- Schedule orders to production based on standard lead times
- Interface to JDE and release to production
- JDE price concession based on established guidelines
Interact with Customers and Sales Representatives
- Work with customer on processing, scheduling, order changes, product issues, customer claims.
Utilize or develop knowledge of product and price book
3. Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education
- Interact and coordinate with internal resources on projects
4. Major Customers
- Computer skills including: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Access, that will be further developed with training in all Kawneer front-end systems
- Data entry skills with attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Construction or architectural industry background a plus
- Proven customer service skills including prompt response and documentation
- External customers and sales representatives, as well as internal project managers and production control
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in related business field required.
- Bachelor's degree or actively pursuing a bachelor's degree is preferred.