1. Primary Purpose of the Function
Order Processing and Order Management
2. Major activities/Key Challenges
- Purchase Order review
- Coordinate and advance project status, including Estimating, Order Entry and Takeoff
- Schedule orders to production based on standard lead times
- Interface to JDE and release to production
- JDE price concession based on established guidelines
Interact with Customers and Sales Representatives
- Work with customer on processing, scheduling, order changes, product issues, customer claims.
Utilize or develop knowledge of product and price book
3. Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education
- Interact and coordinate with internal resources on projects
4. Major Customers
- Computer skills including: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Access, that will be further developed with training in all Kawneer front-end systems
- Data entry skills with attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Construction or architectural industry background a plus
- Proven customer service skills including prompt response and documentation
- External customers and sales representatives, as well as internal project managers and production control
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in related business field required.
- Bachelor's degree or actively pursuing a bachelor's degree is preferred.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.