We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That's why we Perform with Purpose.
Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Retail Sales Organization.Job Description:
The NAB Customer Sales Manager role will lead the Dollar Express and NCB's for Family Dollar. It acts as the key point of contact to the customer on behalf of the business. This role is responsible for leading and developing the annual sales plans with the customer. This person would be responsible for the total Dollar Express business, a new startup that will grow 10% each year organically, and will yield projected revenue of $5M the first year. The Family Dollar NCB business will also be led by this individual that will yield ~ $50M in 2016. Family Dollar is in 46 states, and has 69 franchise bottlers. Dollar Express is in 36 states, with 15 bottlers. These are complex business and are both expected to be growth engines for PepsiCo moving forward.
- Leads and develops customer Annual Operating Plans to deliver gross sales, net revenue, share, executional key performance indicator's (KPI), and sales targets.
- Develops winning partnerships with customer and with internal PepsiCo stakeholders by influencing and penetrating multiple levels within both organizations.
- Ability to lead cross functionally with sales planning, category management, finance, marketing, and supply chain to ensure delivery of relevant innovation and key initiatives.
- Leads all aspects of customer's joint business plan (JBP) process, including strategic and tactical plans, while ensuring Sr. Leadership engagement.
- Provides customer/channel expertise and leadership to drive development of appropriate strategic and tactical plans within business unit.
- Manages all aspects of planning, merchandising, forecasting and check book management as well as timely communication to all appropriate stakeholders on these critical tasks.
- Ensures implementation and adherence to initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree required
Skills & Capabilities:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- Minimum of 3 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Previous people management experience preferred
- Account management experience preferred
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships based on integrity and trust with internal and external contacts
- Strong ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrix environment
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
- Excellent communication and listening skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Above average finance skills in order to build compelling profit wins for customer and internal stakeholders
- Technical and PC skills, specifically MS Office applications - Excel, PowerPoint required
- Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.