The Customer Scheduling Specialist is responsible for the effective and efficient scheduling of 15 – 40 technicians on a daily basis. Working within the Servigistics application this role works on the exception based scheduling barriers to ensure customer Service Level Agreements are achieved. Requires immediate and direct interface with Field Service Supervisors throughout the day. Helps identify gaps in schedules, zone coverage and skill sets. Provides input regarding recommended overtime as driven by backlog volume spikes against capacity. Works to resolve alerts within the Servigistics application as is driven by the exceptional based algorithm of the alerting engine. Finds solutions to the exceptions which can require working with Field Service Supervisor, Dispatch Supervisor, Parts Specialists and Technicians. Research ticket scheduling issues using multiple complex screens inside Servigistics including the Gantt, Data view, Alerts and Mapping programs. Requires the ability to make complex logic based decisions about customer scheduling priorities when faced with demand greater than capacity supply Success for a Customer Scheduling Specialist is determined based on several Critical Business Measures including FRFV, Completion in 12 hours, Response time SLAs, Reduction in Splits.
POSTION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
• Monitor market unit or multiple market unit level conditions and remove barriers
• React to and Resolve Alerts that provide information into scheduling barriers
• Work directly with the Field Service supervisors as needed to make zone changes, scheduling adjustments and resolve critical customer issues
• Monitor the Gantt and report out exceptions – tech running behind schedule, ended early, long wait times etc.
• Make logic based decisions on scheduling needs as dictated by inbound call volume in terms of moving techs to backup zones
• Research tickets as needed using multiple screens
• Using mapping tools to geocode tickets to longitude and latitude
• Works in direct connection with the Field Service Supervisor
• System application and navigation strength – in BASIS, Servigistics (SVG), Web Portal and BOSS
• Must be able to multi-task against a variety of deadlines and applications
• Maintain tech calendars for accurate capacity route assignments
• Update and make changes to tech routing profiles for skills, keys, permits, tools, zones etc.
• Plan cruise ships and ensure timely arrival at port for tech to board in very tight window
• Plan installation of fountain equipment for Canadian markets to Secure equipment
• Verify customer readiness to Plan capacity for date of customer request
• Work directly with sales team and field service team
POSITION REQUIREMENTS • High School Diploma required. • College degree preferred; or three to four years of related experience • Some business experience in the beverage industry, customer service or logistics/transportation • Service or logistics industry knowledge preferred • Extended periods of sitting, typing and looking at a dual computer screens. May also require some reaching, bending, and lifting.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.