A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative - CSR. Customer Service Representatives interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to the following:
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience working in a Customer Service
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other customer service, clerical related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.