Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Customer Service position in Rocklin. This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below.
- Customer service call center
- Respond to incoming Customer Service calls from sales representatives pertaining to orders
- Interface with all departments and levels of management to resolve customer issues and service failures
- Perform projects as assigned by management
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Filing, invoices, and payables, data entry
- Minimum of one year of office experience preferred
- Strong PC skills and familiarity with Microsoft Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Moderate telephone volume in a fast paced environment
- Ability to sit for an extensive period of time
- Ability to multi-task, be a team player and detailed oriented
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.