Provide excellent customer service by communicating effectively with the retail field associates.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Places orders and checks status of orders
• Participates in assigned projects within and outside the department
• Partners with Vendor Consultants to research substitutions and alternatives with products that are unavailable or backordered
• Understand other functional areas to assist caller with concerns•
• Assist supervisor/trainer with new hire on-the-job training
Communications with Others (Internal)
• Retail Store Associates, Department Associates, Managers, Central Labs, Distribution Centers•
Specifications - Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent telephone techniques, which includes employing courteous language and proper grammar.•
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills•
• Excellent active listening and comprehension skills•
• Ability to demonstrate empathy to the caller's situation•
• Ability to negotiate win/win resolutions•
• Ability to multi-task and to prioritize handling of issues in a high stress/high pressure work environment.•
• Ability to maintain composure when dealing with irate customers and to know when escalation is necessary
• At least 3 years of Customer Service experience
• Call Center experience preferred
• Must be able to work extended business hours and weekend hours on a rotating basis.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Environment
Target start date of Monday, January 16th.
Training will be 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM for approximately 2 weeks.
Training is approximately 10 business days.
Hours of operation are between the hours of 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Monday - Friday; and rotating Saturday's from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Pay rate: $13.62
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.