What you will do
The Customer Service Agent Assistant, under direct supervision, tracks and provides direct support for the planned service agreement renewal process. You will actively participate in accounts receivable activities such as collections and new customer authorizations. You will provide back up customer call handling, as needed, and you will provide administrative, day-to-day support in the service operational areas.
How you will do it
As Customer Service Agent Assistant, you will be responsible for the scheduling, tracking and monitoring of the touch point plans and the contract renewal life cycle process with the account owners. You will escalate issues to appropriate individuals for timely follow-up as required. This role may require direct interaction with customers for follow-up to secure purchase orders or to meet special invoicing conditions. You will update the Service delivery plans as required by team. You will run query reports, researches and reconciles unaligned costs, such as labor hours, material purchases, expenses and other service related transactions. You may prepare and submit service billings in a special invoice format as defined by individual customer account special handling requirements. You will handle reconciliation of accounts payable exceptions as necessary. You will research, resolve or escalate accounts receivable disputes as outlined in the escalation process. You will work with Accounts Receivables contact to assist with resolution of truck based team A/R issues. You will determine appropriate actions for timely resolution. If needed, you will interact with Customer to resolve receivable issues and process invoice credits and re-bills, as necessary. You will proactively contact customers ensure customer satisfaction and a commitment to pay. You will update and retain customer account information related to special billing conditions, tax status, invoice approval contacts, billing addresses and special billing rates up-to-date.You will support inventory control process including updating equipment asset transactions. You will assist CSAs in resolution of warranty/SD warranty issues and provide additional service administration support, as required. What we look forRequired
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, plus three to five years of related work experience, preferably within a service / sales, or technical work environment.
- Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, ACCESS, Desktop Publishing and Internet business application usage.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
Who we are
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals
- Associate's degree
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.