Customer Service Agent Assistant
What you will do:
Under direct supervision, tracks and provides direct support for the planned service agreement renewal process.. Actively participates in accounts receivable activities such as collections and new customer authorizations. Provides back up customer call handling, as needed. Provides administrative, day to day support in the service operational areas.
How you will do it:
1. Responsible for the scheduling, tracking and monitoring of the touch point plans and the contract renewal life cycle process with the account owners. Escalate issues to appropriate individuals for timely follow-up as required. May require direct interaction with customers for follow-up to secure purchase orders or to meet special invoicing conditions.
2. Updates the Service delivery plans as required by team.
3. Runs query reports, researches and reconciles unaligned costs, such as labor hours, material purchases, expenses and other service related transactions.
4. May prepare and submit service billings in a special invoice format as defined by individual customer account special handling requirements.
5. Reconciliation of accounts payable exceptions as necessary.
6. Researches, resolves or escalates accounts receivable disputes as outlined in the escalation process. Works with Accounts Receivables contact to assist with resolution of truck based team A/R issues. Determines appropriate actions for timely resolution. If needed, will interact with Customer to resolve receivable issues. Processes invoice credits and re-bills, as necessary. Proactively contacts customers ensure customer satisfaction and a commitment to pay.
7. Updates and retains customer account information related to special billing conditions, tax status, invoice approval contacts, billing addresses and special billing rates up-to-date.
8. Support inventory control process including updating equipment asset transactions.
9. Assist CSAs in resolution of warranty/SD warranty issues.
10. Provide additional service administration support, as required.
What we look for:
Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients. Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence. Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals. Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired.
Associate's degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus three to five years of related work experience, preferably within a service / sales, or technical work environment. Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, ACCESS, Desktop Publishing and Internet business application usage. Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.