Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the #FastTrack with Enterprise Holdings! We have an exciting opportunity available for a Customer Service Agent (Greeter) at the Dallas Love Field Airport in Dallas, TX! The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient customer service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- This position reports to the Dallas Love Field Airport in Dallas, TX (no security clearance required)
- This is a full-time position, offering a comprehensive benefits package
Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot
Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable
Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits
Communicate customer service issues to management
Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly
Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements
Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness
Thank member for their business
Provide upgraded vehicles on request
Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers
Must be at least 18 years of age
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Must have no more than two (2) moving violation or at-fault accidents within the last three (3) years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be available to work a 40 hour/week schedule, with flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $11-12/hour within the first year, based on incentives, overtime, and potential merit-based increases
Prior experience in a customer service or retail environment preferred
Must live within the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.