Alamo Rent A Car has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Customer Service Agent position at the Discovery Bay, Waikiki location. This position will provide superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at their time of rental using the company approved service techniques. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Preferred evening shifts 20-29 hours per week.
- Greets and answers customer questions and provides assistance based on each customer’s needs and requests
- Ascertains customer satisfaction by gathering information and watching for body language, verbal and non-verbal actions by customer. Works immediately to completely satisfy customers
- Identifies and attends to the customer by name, verifies rental agreement and reservation
- Gives out business and/or customer comment cards to ensure customer loyalty and location’s pledge to customer service
- Ensures a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes
- Assists with vehicle checks, when time permits
- Works on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Provides all customers with undivided attention while assisting them
- Prepares any and all rental and return documents accurately and completely
- Offers all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate return service information
- Reviews rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges
- Ensures that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate
- Reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return to ensure customer’s complete satisfaction
- Maintains the appearance of the rental counters and customer areas to present a neat and orderly image
- Ensures a smooth and effective return service, and maintains work area in a safe and clean condition
- When assigned, answers the telephone in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner
- Maintains a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by a manager
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service responsibilities.
A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
Must have a valid driver's license (No more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no DUI/DWI's within the last 5 years)
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a part time 20-29 hours per week schedule which will include weekends and holidays.