Customer Service Analyst
The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for the validation & execution of incoming customer orders with the objective of delivering every day great execution. The Customer Support Analyst works closely with the Logistics Operation team in optimizing case fill for customer orders. The Customer Support Analyst participates in the CCT (Customer Care Team) as a core member in identifying promotional management, efficiency gains and problem resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Validate & execute orders for quality data including product files, SAP master & customer data, pricing discrepancies, order date alignment for truckload consolidation, etc.
- Direct contact to customer replenishment buyer and Unilever CDRP Analyst. Establish and maintain a positive relationship in problem resolution. Work with CD/CSCM to identify possible improvements to help leverage Unilever capabilities.
- Links closely with Customer Event and Supply Manager on segmented customers thru CCT in identifying gaps for seamless order execution.
- Ongoing reviews with CD on upcoming promotions, critical stock issues, cut information on sales orders.
- Run SAP reports to identify incomplete sales orders, required data maintenance, sales volume, on-time adherence, etc.
- Own Customer casefill and on-time (CCFOT) with goal to maximize casefill while ensuring on time delivery to customer. Identify root cause for noncompliance to CCFOT metrics.
- Communicates and coordinates with plant/warehouses on orders outside the normal policy or normal production, capability etc., to enable Unilever a better opportunity to service the
- Undergraduate degree in Logistics or Business
- 0-3 years of relevant Customer Service experience- recent grads are encouraged to apply
- 0-2 years of relevant Logistics/Operations/Manufacturing
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory. In order to be considered, please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.