Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionOVERVIEW:
This position is responsible for managing a portfolio of customer credit accounts in various capacities within the A/R team which include: customer service, troubleshooting/resolving past due balances and coordination with other Workday functional teams to assist in resolving issues. JOB TASK DESCRIPTIONS:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Maintain a portfolio of customer accounts which includes: weekly/monthly invoice inquiries to troubleshoot/resolve past due balances, responding to customer inquiries, distribution of customer statements, resolution of purchase order issues and performance of customer account reconciliations as needed.
- Analyze past due accounts and recommend best course of action to resolve the past due balances.
- Assist in reconciling transactions and balances to maintain accurate accounts.
- Assist in the monthly calculation of the bad debt reserve.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Two to five years of customer service and accounts receivable experience required.
- A genuine passion for customer service.
- Excellent follow-through abilities and interest in seeing things reach a resolution.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and accurate.
- Professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Solution oriented.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.