FLEXIBLE PART TIME NIGHT & WEEKEND RENTAL SALES AGENT Additional earnings potential as much as 3-5 times your annual base salary!
As a Rental Sales Associate, you will contribute to the success of our company by assisting customers with their vehicle rentals to ensure a positive customer experience. Additionally, as a Rental Sales Associate you will also be responsible for promoting and selling our additional products and services to customers utilizing proven sales techniques. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, motivated, has a passion for sales and customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Why work full time when you can work part time as a Rental Sales Associate. We will provide you with the necessary training to reach your full potential. This training will facilitate your ability to meet sales goals and maximize earning potential. Additionally, we will provide several educational opportunities to develop skills that will prepare you for advancement.
We're looking for flexible candidates to join our team who are available for night and weekend shifts. If you're a night owl or a weekend warrior and are interested in joining a fast paced team, this is an opportunity for you!
Requirements of the Rental Sales Associate:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least six months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service is preferred
- Ability to use proven sales techniques while providing a positive customer experience in a fast-paced environment
- Sales driven, self-motivated, personable and dependable
- Basic computer skills to enter information into our database
- Valid driver's license
Compensation & Benefits of the Rental Sales Associate:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Voluntary unpaid time off
- Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Vacation car rental
Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process
To help expedite the application process and save you time, our application includes a Video Interview, which is a quick and simple recorded interview that will show our hiring managers how you would fit as a member of our team. On screen step-by-step instructions will guide you through the application and Video Interview process. To be considered for this role you must complete a recorded Video Interview.
Avis Budget is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.