CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE - BE A HERO TO OUR CUSTOMERS
As a Customer Service Associate, you will be greeting customers as they return their rental car to our lot ensuring a smooth and safe traffic flow. Additionally, as a Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible ensuring customer satisfaction by assisting customer in expediting the conclusion of their vehicle rental experience and making them feel valued while they wait. Mandatory Requirements:
We're a Service Led, Customer Driven company-that's why we need you to be able to bring your "A" game and go above and beyond to:
- Put a smile on customers' faces, even in a fast-paced environment (with at least 6 months experience in a customer-facing environment)
- Be a proven team player
- Use your great oral and written communications skills to communicate clearly and proficiently
- Work on a variety of tasks with your excellent organizational and time management skills
- Make the sale with your strong persuasive and closing skills, all in a friendly and engaging manner (with at least one year of high volume sales experience)
- Demonstrate your professionalism and interpersonal skills to customers and your team at all times
You must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer proficiency
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Willingness to work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
A valid driver's license is required for all positions.
To help expedite the application process and save you time, our application includes a Video Interview, which is a quick and simple recorded interview that will show our hiring managers how you would fit as a member of our team. On screen step-by-step instructions will guide you through the application and Video Interview process. To be considered for this role you must complete a recorded Video Interview.
Drug screening is a part of our hiring process." Avis Budget is an Equal Opportunity employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.