Our client, a background and compliance provider, is urgently seeking a Customer Service Associate to join their team in Freehold, NJ. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
If you are interested in the opportunity and meet the below qualifications, please apply today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily audits that involve outbound calls to laboratories and medical facilities to determine if services occurred and to request documentation for services.
- Daily Data Entry of customer and account data .
- Scanning documentation.
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages.
- Preparing, compiling and sorting faxes, email and mail documents.
- Filing papers, mailing letters and packages.
- Assisting other departments as needed.
- The ability to stay focused due to frequent interruptions.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- The ability to work in a team environment and provide excellent customer service
- The ability to adapt to changing environments and shifting priorities as it relates to business needs
- Great phone skills
- Attention to Detail.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- General computer knowledge and excellent data entry abilities
- At least 2-3 years of office experience
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.