FLEXIBLE PART TIME NIGHT & WEEKEND CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
As a Customer Service Associate, you will be greeting customers as they return their rental car to our lot ensuring a smooth and safe traffic flow. Additionally, as a Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible ensuring customer satisfaction by assisting customer in expediting the conclusion of their vehicle rental experience and making them feel valued while they wait.
We're looking for flexible candidates to join our team who are available for night and weekend shifts. If you're a night owl or a weekend warrior and are interested in joining a fast paced team, this is an opportunity for you!
Requirements of the Customer Service Agent:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience in a customer service role
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record with previous driving experience
- Basic computer skills to enter information into our database
Why work full time when you can work part time? And we offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Voluntary unpaid time off
- Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Vacation car rental
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.
To help expedite the application process and save you time, our application includes a Video Interview, which is a quick and simple recorded interview that will show our hiring managers how you would fit as a member of our team. On screen step-by-step instructions will guide you through the application and Video Interview process. To be considered for this role you must complete a recorded Video Interview.
Avis Budget is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
A little about us: