The Record Keeping Operations (RKO) within Group Insurance is responsible for handling life record keeping administration for group cases. The type of insurance varies from group term life, AD&D coverage and Critical Illness insurances. We are looking for an experienced professional with a strong customer service background who is able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and process work items accurately and within the established turn- around times.
The RKS Customer Service Associate will be trained on the processing procedures and record keeping administrative systems for a number of functions, depending on the client’s contractual services. Some examples of the administrative functions/work tasks include, but are not limited to; enrollment processing, beneficiary maintenance and member policy changes. Utilizes tools such as, but not limited to, the Compass Administrative System, the Content Workflow Management System (CMWS) and Customer One(C1) to process transactions.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· General Inquiries internal or external
· Ensures participant level and member direct reporting needs are met
· Accountable for the identification and escalation of process issues and may be additionally responsible for their resolution
· Provide status on workload as requested or scheduled
· Meet and or exceed divisional production, quality and service standards
· Occasional need for overtime when spike in work volumes warrant
Perform other duties as assigned