The Customer Service Coordinators act as a liaison between our Operations and Account Manager Team members to ensure tactical alignment with all parties. A key focus of this position is ensuring that timely and effective communication is provided to both internal and external customers by the representatives of this team.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external customers-Customer Facing.
- Serve as a Liaison between Operations/Dispatch and subsequent groups to ensure that all parties understand all customer expectations including but not limited the following: SLA (service level agreements), OM requirements, upcoming changes to forecasting, farm out information, daily pick ups and delivery expectations, etc..
- Maintaining and ensuring that all SOP’s and work instructions are kept up to date with information contained and adhered to the steps and instructions as laid out within each SOP.
- Ensure the maintenance of the Transportation and Order Entry systems to ensure system integrity is not compromised.
- Mentor/job shadow with all pertinent parties to ensure you are up to date with best practices and to continue the growth and development in current role..
- Travel potentially required.
- Will participate in a weekend rotation.
- Meet all business unit goals and individual goals/metrics.
- Must demonstrate professional behaviors at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.