Customer Service Coordinator - Refi
Answer inbound calls from customers in call center environment who have general account inquiries, requests to negotiate terms, such as APR or credit limit, or close their account. Provides customer service and uses consultative sales techniques to retain customers. Uses computer programs to view account specific information, and documents any changes to the customer's account.
• Provide excellent Customer service to existing customers
• Sales (Perform account level research and advise customer of products and services that may benefit them)
• Attend team meetings
• Stay abreast of all changes, developments and enhancements for all systems, products and upgrades.
• Update account information and complete accurate documentation • Review documentation, ensuring loans meet policy guidelines, (giving customer and dealer approval to use loan)
• Effective time management
• High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
• 3 years of customer service experience
• 4 years of customer facing experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.