At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Data Specialist that will be a solid contributor and leader. We are looking for a problem solver who is self-motivated and will and assist in providing reporting and analysis.
You'll change the world by...
- Providing support and analyses for the Field Service and Customer Service groups
- Extracting, importing, and exporting data in various database applications
- Assisting in preparation of data reports, training materials, business presentations
- Developing and producing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for the management team
- Assisting with ongoing data architecture processes
- Assisting with ad hoc requests and assigned projects
- Performing data reconciliations to identify data anomalies
- Aiding in on-going development of the analytical infrastructure needed to successfully monitor and manage all systems in the growing fleet
- Aiding in the development of workflow processes for tracking, scheduling, and resolution of service issues
- Assessing solar system optimization metrics and tools to increase energy generation and yield
You'll do that with your...
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with and synthesize large amounts of data into understandable and meaningful reports and presentations
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface and work cross-functionally with multiple organizations
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's Degree in (or pursuing) Business Management, Finance, Economics, or Statistics
- 1+ years of experience in business analysis, planning/forecasting, financial analysis, or statistical analysis preferred
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.