Plano 5 (31065), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Customer Service Experience Advocate
Auto Finance – Customer Service Experience Advocate
When your friends are in a pickle, are you the one to save the day? Do you tend to have the magic wand that turns frowns upside down? Have you been told you have the it factor and brighten the room just by walking in it? Then we have just the opportunity for you!
Imagine a day at a typical call center…now throw that image away. Welcome to a fresh idea in banking. Here at Capital One, we’re redefining how people bank. You see, we believe banking should fit our customers’ everyday lives - not the other way around. When a customer contacts us, we don’t want them to simply have an interaction, we want them to have an experience that makes them say WOW.
Our Auto Finance Servicing team has been hard at work strategizing ways to better serve our nearly 3 million customers, and we need savvy problem-solvers in our Plano, Texas call center to deliver some world-class white glove service experiences!
We’re not just looking to fill open positions - we seek outgoing, passionate people who know what their strengths are and freely express their opinions. How cool would it be to tell your friends that your job is to be a blast of sunshine and find solutions that create a happy and loyal customer?
If we’ve caught your attention, read on!
- Are you the one that people turn to when they need to solve a problem?
- Are you quick on your feet to make a decision?
- Do you love the latest technology and do almost everything on your phone?
- Do you consider yourself talkative?
- Do you tend to have an opinion and don’t mind sharing it?
- Are you naturally curious and have a zest for learning?
Seriously now, if you’re nodding along and like what you’re reading, let’s talk.
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm
- Thrive in a fast-paced, lively and dynamic work environment
- Take an active role in educating customers about our products and services, especially online and mobile account servicing benefits
- Use a conversation based approach to uncover customer needs using open-ended questions – after all, scripts are for robots
- Guide customers through the online enrollment process
- Assist customers with account questions in an energetic and spirited manner
- Perform multiple tasks / navigate multiple systems simultaneously to service the customer’s account or troubleshoot their questions and issues
- Build trust and confidence with our customers that we are there to help serve their needs and reach their financial goals
- Strive for first call resolution, and take true ownership of customer needs and issues
- Own your personal development to achieve job proficiency, meet performance goals and independently keep your own technical know-how up to date
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 6 months of customer service experience
- At least 6 months of experience with problem solving skills in a call center environment
- At least 6 months of experience working with financial apps on smart phones and tablets
- Associate or Bachelor Degree
- 2-years of customer service experience in a call center environment
- High comfort level with internet and MS office
- 1-year of sales experience
- Above average typing skills (40+ words per minute)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.