Customer Service - Forklift
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Posted: January 17, 2017
Reference ID: 500548280
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Warehouse Coordinator/Forklift job in Nashville, TN. This is a long term temporary opportunity. As a Warehouse Coordinator/Forklift Operator you will be responsible for ensuring adequate inventory counts and delivery of products to businesses. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Coordinator/Forklift Operator job include:
• Assist with promoting sales of HVAC components and prodcuts
• Safe, accurate and efficient fulfillment of orders
• Stocking and pulling parts
• Provide excellent customer service
• Operation of a forklift to move product around warehouse
• Valid Driver's License with a clean motor vehicle record
• 2 years of verifiable forklift operating experience REQUIRED
• Ability to successfully complete background and drug screens
• Able to stand, bend, stoop, and squat as needed
• 2+ years of service experience with.
• High School Diploma or GED required
Pay for this position is $13.00/hour.
Schedule for this is role is 8a-5pm, Monday through Friday with possible OT.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Coordinator/Forklift Operator job in Nashville, TN or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled