Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Customer Service Rep job in Jupiter, FL. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Customer Service Rep you will be responsible for tasks listed below. Apply Now if you meet the requirements listed below!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Rep job include:
• Prepare and review status reports. Complete, accurate status report emailed to customers at customer defined frequency each week. Generate customer status reports from business system and review for accuracy. Will require interaction with shop floor for most current shipment promises, either via email, telephone or personal communication.
• Create order and update customer shipping instructions in SAP. Create/update engine record for engine induction and shipping. Perform administration of functions relating to engine induction and shipping processes in SAP.
• Review and provide financial quotes for repairs to be performed. Delivery of repair quote to customer within 24 hrs of generation from finance. Upload repair quotes to identified business website to designated customers based on SAP generated quotes provided by finance.
• Customer reports and presentation. Monthly and quarterly reports due on the specified day by each customer. Creation of reports and presentations required by specific customers and defined by their established templates on common business unit templates.
• Production meetings. Daily participation with follow-up action item list daily. Participate in daily parts meetings, including production meetings, WIP meetings, and induction meetings.
• Maintain departmental matrix boards as required. Collect and process data as required for this activity.
• Pull previous shop visit files from the system for Engineering's use
• File transfers to customers/suppliers via system compliant with ITC rules
• Coordinate Supplier/visitor meetings
• Navigate SAP (Used for tracking, shipping, quoting, etc.)
• MRO Solution
• Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
Shift: Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Rep job in Jupiter, FL or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.