Note: Hours will be 11 am to 8 pm - Monday to Friday
This position focuses on the continuous improvement and quality of work in Customer Service / Accounts Receivables & Collections:
- Scrutinizing process effectiveness & creating new processes as needed
- Developing, coaching, training and monitoring the Customer Service performance individually and as a team
- Coordinating regular communication with key stakeholders to identify performance gaps and needed improvements.
- In conjunction Customer Service, this person will establish and communicate performance expectations
- Monitor Customer Service performance, identify performance issues and work individually, or with the team as a unit, to adjust performance through training or coaching.
- Track Customer Service performance to ensure that alert performance is meeting acceptable standards.
- Monitor SLA performance and communicate issues, solves and customer concerns to Center Management for future action.
- Develop, document and communication processes.
- Identify best process practices to increase effectiveness
- Identify problem areas related to market unit activities that cause, or have the potential to cause, system issues and work with the market unit to resolve those issues and then change processes to reflect the solutions.
- Identify new software release impacts: determine and document related new processes
- Responsible for managing and facilitating training classes -- new hire, continuous development and new software releases classes
- Measure training effectiveness through testing and performance data – with responsibility for making sure adjustments are made to the training content as necessary
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience; preferably in a call center or shared services environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- CPG industry experience preferred
- 2 + years in training, leading and business process procedures
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.