Job ID: 00061740
The Customer Care Center (CCC) provides a primary point of contact for all Coca-Cola Refreshments customers and business partners to quickly and conveniently order the products and services of The Coca-Cola Company. The CCC creates these orders and requests and tracks them to fulfillment via a variety of closed loop processes. This Specialist role is focused against the moment to moment successful operation of our CCC Teams. The incumbent individuals possess an intimate knowledge of our processes and procedures across our CCC organization. They provide an immediate point of escalation for our front-line teams keeping them focused on efficiently processing contacts throughout their day. They provide focused customer care as needed in uniquely challenging customer situations resolving complex issues and ultimately driving customer satisfaction and retention.
• Act as a subject matter expert to front-line associates for process questions by directing associates to online tools and resources and by giving guidance for de-escalating customers.
• Support the business by directly interacting with irate customers, customers with lingering issues and/or customers with complex calls after an unsuccessful first attempt at resolution by the front line associate.
• Collaborate with cross functional departments to highlight and determine most effective way to resolve customer issues. Ensure a timely and satisfactory response is received by the customer.
• Serve as subject matter expert across various process functions (i.e. product orders for direct store delivery, warehouse delivery, equipment service requests and general customer support inquiries) by leveraging the correct business procedures and/or engaging the applicable business owners as needed.
• Proactively monitor current volume and/or system issues that impact the ability to process calls efficiently. Analyze and communicate findings to Workforce, IT and/or management as designated within established guidelines.
• Maintain accurate details of escalated calls. Serve as resource to training group by analyzing and providing feedback on process question trends, common customer issues and/or training opportunities.
• Identify opportunities where process improvement or information management may increase the department's efficiency. Make recommendations to management for additional research and implementation.
• Produce standardized reports daily, weekly and monthly for use by business and/or management team.
• Ensure backlog of work is processed efficiently by implementing established procedures and resources are effectively assigned to high priority tasks during disaster recovery efforts.
• Monitor the queue status of outbound/admin work generated within our systems for the workforce teams as necessary.
• 2 years customer service and sales experience
• Proven ability to communicate persuasively, effectively and in a professional manner
• Proven ability to relay situational details and/or complex process steps verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service • Proficient in operating in customer facing applications and workforce management systems.
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience working accurately within Customer Care Center processes
• Virtual Private Network experience
• Sales experience in consumer products
• Call Center experience
• AA or Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in Coca-Cola operations, business and procedures
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.