Under moderate supervision of the Customer Service Manager and Supervisors or other supervisory/management level positions within the facility, is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by providing World Courier customers with courteous, professional and efficient service at all timesPRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Flexibility in work schedule - 24 hour company will require overtime, holiday scheduling, and weekend shifts as necessary. Most CS Representatives are assigned to work one weekend day as part of their shift.
- Demonstrating professionalism on the phone and in the office.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service to internal and external clients
- Working together as a team with all departments and offices.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to Supervisor/Manager in an effort to continually improve customer service operations.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Assisting in the training of new employee
Primary Shift Available:
Tuesday- Saturday or Sunday- Thursday
12PM-9PM, 1PM-10PM, 2PM-11PM
Training Period 6-8 weeks:
Various Day shiftsQualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
College education and /or industry experience preferred. Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through a combination of experience and education. Normally requires zero (0) to two (2) years directly related experience MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude & self-motivated
- Good decision making skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Familiarity with World Courier services and operations
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and inventory management system
- Strong typing/data entry skills