Location: Granville, Ohio - United States PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Customer Service Manager (CSM) is a key member of the Interior Systems business leadership team. The CSM provides superior leadership to the people and processes of the Customer Service team that supports both our Residential and Commercial business segments. This role is responsible for fostering a high-energy, outcome-oriented, customer-centric culture within the Customer Service team that works across the functions of the business as a strong advocate for our customers at all times.
Join an organization that believes that every employee owns a piece of our bold growth goals and ultimate success. We are a market-leading innovator that has placed on the Fortune 500®. Owens Corning is devoted to delivering sustainable solutions across our three business segments while striving to ensure our people and products make the world a better place. We take pride in having an inclusive and diverse workplace with employees around the globe. A holistic sense of community exists across our entire organization as our talent grows globally. We are a company that fully recognizes the importance of paving a path to a sustainable and safe enterprise through investing in our people. Our desire to make an impactful difference in the world flows from top down to all levels of the organization. By being a company that instills pride within each and every employee, we aspire to build market-leading businesses; global in scope - human in scale.Reports to
: General Manager, Interior SystemsSpan of Control
: This position has direct reportsJOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes a vision, coordinates a strategy and works across the organization to create raving fans out of our customers; Drives a culture within the business that holds the customer at the center of all that we do.
- Provides focused, high-impact leadership and talent development to a full team of customer experience specialists assigned to specific key accounts.
- Works together with the Sales Manager to directly manage relationships, initiatives and outcomes with our largest and most important National Account customers.
- Develops and implements systems to measure and understand customer satisfaction and pain points and then analyses that data to drive an action plan that results in improved outcomes.
- Designs and executes a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy for the business to deepen our knowledge of our customers and provide enhanced resources for providing them with an efficient, quality service experience that consistently exceeds their expectations.
- Brings structure and organization to the Customer Service function by creating standard operating procedures and team communication rhythms. Clearly designs and documents efficient, customer-centric business processes and ensures that they are understood and achieved.
JOB REQUIREMENTSMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Develops a robust understanding of our businesses, industries, customers and products to participate as a member of the Interior Systems leadership team in the development and delivery of the overall strategy.
- At least 5 years working successfully in a customer-facing capacity, with a minimum of 3 years working in a team leadership role within a Customer Service environment.
- Proven prior experience successfully resolving customer complaints and concerns
- BS/BA in Business, or other applicable field required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Goal setting, performance management, training and development of team members
- Customer issue resolution: diffusing tense conversations, escalation practices, effective communication
- Experience analyzing data to track performance drive improvement in outcomes
About Owens Corning
- Strong drive for results
- Team Player
- Leading Change
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Thinks Strategically
- General Business Acumen
- Effectively analyzes data and takes action
- Demonstrated Leadership Capabilities
- Thinks Critically & Takes Initiative
- Excellent Communicator
- Values Diversity
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company's market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2015 sales of $5.4 billion and employs about 16,000 people in 25 countries. It has been a Fortune 500® company for 62 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com .A career at Owens Corning offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we'll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Owens Corning is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology