This is a direct hire position with our client in Hammond, Indiana. Relocation is an option. Candidate must have similar experience in the same Industry to be considered. Must have knowledge in the metal processing industry. An understanding of coatings and coated metal applications is a plus.
This company is looking for a customer Service Manager. He/She will be responsible for managing a team of Customer Service Representatives, Supporting the activities of the Sales team, strengthening the customers relationships and meeting the company's objectives.
- Quickly builds excellent relationships with the existing Customer Service and Sales team.
- Quickly builds excellent relationships with the existing customers.
- Supports the Sales team in its activities, order entries, pricing verification, new product development, claimresolution and sales calls.
- Helps develop sales forecasts, quotes and negotiations.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales.
- Works with Plant personnel to trouble-shoot customer issues.
- Researches and provides competitive information within industries.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Vocational/Technical/Business School degree.
- Minimum five (5) years working knowledge in the metal processing industry. An understanding of coatings and coated metal applications is a plus.
- Ability to understand general business information, Technical procedures and numerical data.
- Ability to write detailed reports, business correspondence and to report to customers and management.
- Computer/Office Skills, proficient with latest Windows Operating Platform, Microsoft business applications ( Word Excel, Outlook) and internet
- Communication and presentation skills
- Travel Required