Customer Service - Manufacturing
Adecco is currently seeking a Customer Service for manufacturing company in Bloomfield, CT. The Customer Service person will be responsible for taking customer calls, processing and following up on online orders, and more. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Customer Service person will include but are not limited to the following:
• Taking customer calls and online orders
• Working with various depts to follow progress and monitor to deadlines
• Update tickets in database daily and inform clients on progress regularly
• Coordination with depts to make sure that orders are prioritized correctly
Customer Service candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 1-2 yrs experience customer service in an office environment, manufacturing company exp is a plus
• Excellent customer service skills - verbal and written
• Good basic computer skills - ability to learn and use in-house database quickly
• Knowledge of MS Outlook
• Ability to prioritize and organize
• Able to work independently to deadlines
• High School diploma or equivalent
Open position - Temp-to-Hire for the right person.
Hours will be 8:30am - 5pm
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW! Follow up with us at 203-792-6500
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription programs. Also Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Holiday Pay, 401(k) and more!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.