Customer Service - Production
Adecco is currently seeking a Customer Service - Production rep for our Danbury client. Responsibilities in this role will include gathering project requirements from the client and then processing. Taking ownership of the project and workflow until project (print production) is completed. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
This is NOT a call center and we are seeking a candidate used to managing client projects from beginning to end.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Rep include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide excellent customer service in a professional manner
• Gather information and project requirements
• Expedite and follow-up on orders to completion
• Coordinate with internal Production, development, and Creative teams to insure projects are inline with customer requirements, on-time and on budget
• Detailed follow up
Customer Service Rep candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 3 + years exp in Customer Service Rep /Project Mgmt role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of MS Word and Excel;
• Must be highly organized with ability to prioritize
• High energy, with ability to multi-task, team player
• Knowledge of project mgmt programs such as Smarthsheet, Jira a plus
• Understanding of website design, UI/UX concepts, SEO, a plus
• Print production and fulfillment experience, highly desired
This is a Temporary position with potential for hire.
Adecco is the largest employment agency in the world. We have many benefits available for contract workers - check out our website - www.adeccousa.com.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other related job opportunities with Adecco. Please follow up with us at 203-792-6500.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.