Call Center/ Customer Service Positions
Jersey City, New Jersey
Pay Rate: $19.00
Adecco is assisting Computershare in recruiting for inbound / outbound Call Center Representatives in Jersey City, New Jersey. This is a 3-month temporary position supporting a Computershare shareholder proxy project. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
- Handle a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the caller.
- Escalate complicated issues to designated call center supervisor for further investigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - working in a Windows environment/ MS office preferred
- Able to work in a team environment
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two- Year College or Technical School
Day - 8 AM - 5 PM Pay $19.00 per hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative for Computershare in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.