At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Recreational Customer Service for the Facilities & Services located in Park Rapids, MN. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide professional activities and service to guests
- Assist coordination AM & PM with activities performed
- Positive support of all safety, quality and productivity programs
- Provide presentation skills and an ability to teach or train
- Responsible for maintaining stock working inventories, requesting replacements
- Strong knowledge of how to operate and maintain recreational equipment
- Control of environmental management process for water and woodland use
- High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a customer facing role in an outdoor recreational environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to teach or train
- Skills include MS Office experience
- Formal outdoor equipment training/certification
- Possess a Passenger Endorsement on Driver's License
: Park Rapids, MNTravel:
Less than 5%Relocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.