Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for detail-oriented Customer Service Representatives in Queensbury, NY. This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for handling high volume amount of calls in addition to other work items. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative job include:
• Confirms patient insurance eligibility and/or benefits
• Patient payment posting
• Generate patient statements
• Answer phone calls
• Provide customer service to patients inquiring about their patient statements
• Determine required deposits and arrangement payment agreements
• Audit charts for correct income verification process
• Correct bad addresses in system
• Discuss and educate family members on various services offered and methods of payment for those services
• Make appropriate adjustments to patient accounts in accordance with company policies
• Work with eligible patients to apply for applicable assistance programs
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-3 years of experience
• Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a team environment
This position is Monday through Friday from 10:30am to 7:00pm. The pay rate for this position is $12.50 per hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Representative job in Queensbury, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.