PRIMARY PURPOSE: Supports CSR Roles by processing various data entry activities in SAP and CIC (Expedite System), report generation, spreadsheet creation and data manipulation, web site activity uploading and down loading data and reports, general support of basic CS functions and activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages pre-order activity. Receives direction from CSR team members to review, confirm and/or correct data relative to new incoming customer PO¿s. Confirms pricing, MOQ, SPQ, and other data points to insure accuracy of document. Reviews discrepancies with Account CSR as needed or directed.
2. As directed by the CS Team will support updating order changes in SAP system. Will compile data reports on schedule agreement activity from the SAP system for review by CSR. Will review various department reports as directed CS Team, Supervisors and Managers to identify orders for follow up or support by CSR.
3. Post-order activity. As directed by CS Team will generate various post order activity documents or compile data in spreadsheets for review by CSR's. Documents could include but not be limited to d-notes, tacking information and status, etc.
4. Works closely with all CS team members to understand support requests and carries them out in a timely and efficient manner. Reviews and analyzes complex data to support CSR activities with the CSR's assigned accounts
5. Attends and participates in team meetings as needed to support CS Team activities; offers input and interacts with team members.
7. Attends departmental trainings and keeps current on procedural updates as needed. Suggests opportunities to streamline or automate procedures related to their assigned activities and functions.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
SCOPE: The Customer Service Processing & Support Clerk position requires a limited level of independent decision making and only as directed by the CSR, CS Supervisor or CS Management. Level of authorization in SAP does not preclude operating within departmental guidelines and ethical business practices.
Molex's reputation in the electronics industry has a direct correlation to our service levels, as this is normally the area that upper management and our sales force use to set us apart from our competition.
REQUIRED: ¿ High school diploma (or GED)
REQUIRED: ¿ 3-5 years of business experience in similar roles is required with a high school diploma or GED.
PREFERRED: ¿ Customer service background handling inquiries in a manufacturing or logistics environment.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.