In this position, the expectation is to maintain positive internal and external customer relations through active engagement for all stages of the manufacturing process from initial contact through final disposition of the customer's product.
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Ability to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing task.
- You will engage internal and external customers to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements into detailed manufacturing/kitting instructions and shipping/postal instructions for disposition of the customers’ products.
- You will be expected to provide quality review on your own and for other client care associates/professionals to ensure all information is accounted for and accurate before commencement of production.
- You are responsible for providing all necessary support to sales/customer, including but not limited to the following: receive calls, faxes, mail, and email; identify and resolve customer problems and issues in a timely manner; provide proof of delivery and order status upon request.
- You will ensure job instructions are verified and change notices processed (including pricing and quotes) in the various manufacturing systems.
- You will coordinate all corrections and/or changes that occur during work-in process through written and/or verbal instructions.
- You are expected to verify composition or perform copy prep, as needed for order processing purposes.
- You will be responsible for producing and analyzing reports on behalf of customer to manage their inventory.
- You will engage in the Corrective Action process which includes investigative root cause and actionable improvements.
- You will be expected to act as a communication link between external customer/sales and all internal departments.
- You will assist in providing process documentation, workflows and job aids specific to your customer base and position.
You will be expected to perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.