Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Customer Service Representative job in Parsippany, NJ. This is for a long-term opportunity. As a Customer Service Representative you will interact with customers via telephone to provide information, process transactions, and reply to inquiries about products and services. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative job include:
• Maintain a strong knowledge of product line
• Partner with Sales Representatives to understand what products are required to support surgeries and place orders to support those cases.
• Work closely with third party logistics partner to follow up on orders in progress, troubleshoot orders as required to ensure product delivery and provide status to Sales Representatives.
• Be an advocate for the most efficient use of inventory, track inventory throughout the US, provide daily inventory status, perform inventory transfers to ensure accuracy of electronic consignment locations and monitor expiring field inventory and ensure its return to the Distribution Center.
• Perform master data entry into the ERP system (e.g. Customer Master, Price Lists).
• Perform additional tasks as required.
• 5+ years of experience in medical device customer service or technical support.
• Ability to master the technical aspects of orthopedic devices.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Strong attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and oral and written communication skills.
• Support on-call hours and work overtime as required.
Pay for this position is negotiable based on skills and experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Representative job in Parsippany, NJ or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.