Come join one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies three years running! You will work with a dynamic team environment guiding external customers in a fast- paced call center assisting with inbound and outbound calls. In this customer service based position, you will help Fiserv to achieve desired financial outcomes as defined by client objectives. Our clients included some of the largest financial institutions and automotive finance companies in the United States. We are hiring for a part-time (20 hrs/wk), bilingual role in English and French, preferably Canadian French.
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Proven ability to deliver bilingual world class customer service in our customer’s native language of French (preferably French Canadian).
- Demonstrated ability to take independent initiative
- Intermediate proficiency with Windows based software programs (i.e. MSWord, Excel)
- Solid analytical and multi-tasking skills that result in solid decision-making skills and time management
- Easily manage through change
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to resolve issues with a positive outcome with a desire to deliver a high touch engagement with each customer
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting with great attention to detail
- Enjoys speaking on the phone
- Demonstrated ability to de-escalate customers turning bad experiences to positive ones
- Ability to manage high volume with high accuracy
- Associates degree in a business related field
- Call center experience
Pre-employment background, credit, and drug screen required for external candidates.
A little about us: