Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Senior Customer Service Representative position in Ontario, CA! This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
****Bilingual Spanish speaking is a huge plus
***Please note this position is not general customer service, candidates submitted need to have Medicare or HMO experience! If you have a candidate with claims experience that is open to working in customer service that would be a great fit. This position will also be extended out past August, likely through the end of the year.****
1. Receives and records customer concerns via phone. Identifies the type of assistance the caller needs (i.e. billing and payments, authorizations for treatment and/or explanation of benefits. Focus on resolving issues on the first call, navigate through the appropriate computer system(s) to identify the current status of the issue and provide the appropriate response to the caller, in accordance to corporate guidelines and standards for all areas of claims, authorizations and IPA functionality.
2. Deliver all information and questions in a positive, conversational and compassionate manner to facilitate developing a relationship with the caller, while providing the best customer service experience possible
3. Log issues into the Customer Service Tracking database that require resolution and/or follow-up.
4. Respond to callers with the resolution of issues in a timely manner in accordance with the guidelines set by the department
5. Functions as liaison between member, physician, health plan, and IPA staff
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Minimum of two years' experience in Medicare and HMO environment
2. Minimum of two years claims processing or claims customer service experience
3. Knowledge of standard billing practices
4. Ability to interpret provider and health plan contracts
5. Ability to retain composure in stressful situations
6. Ability to de-escalate potential volatile situations
7. Must be proficient in word and excel
Shift Start/End Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Dress Code: Business Attire
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at email@example.com
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.