Job Description: PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
Job Qualifications: REQUIREMENTS:
- Will be handling incoming calls from customer; receive, review and process orders. Checks orders for completeness and verifies customers' specifications.
- Keep status of assigned orders to ensure that customer questions can be answered, customer problems can be solved, and delivery is on time.
- Researches possibilities of alternative solutions to complex or unusual customer issues, communicates available options, and expedites requests to exceed customers' expectations.
- Recommends exceptions to procedures based on customer needs and related response with regards to order priority, credits, and billings. Identifies trends that require further analysis, and brings them to the attention of the Supervisor.
- Reviews daily Order Hold Report/Individual Inbox and researches/resolves all order issues in a consistent and timely manner. Conducts outbound calls to resolve order discrepancies, gathers additional information as needed to complete an order or to inform customers of any updates to shipping status.
- Place purchase orders with vendors based on vendor performance criteria such as price, service, and quality.
- Anticipate and communicate current and potential problems and opportunities so the management team can make appropriate decisions.
- Serves as a single point of contact for customers inquires, regarding stock availability, price and delivery dates of assigned products to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Plan production, issue work orders, and track production progress for assigned business areas.
- Support Operation's Goals and objectives on quality improvements, cost reductions, cycle reductions, and product delivery.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or equivalent progressive Customer Service experience. Must have minimum three years of experience (preferably in the same industry). Must have excellent communications skills as well as strong organization skills. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors. Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Responsibilities include addressing complaints and resolving problems. Strong verbal/written communication skills. Must be fully bilingual (Spanish and English). Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment. Personal commitment to customer service, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement. Ability to read and understand technical documentation and verbiage. Strong customer service skills. Must have strong negotiating skills. Must be able to work within a team environment. Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks. Requirements include proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), Internet and E-Mail.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.