Adecco Staffing is assisting a new customer in Bellefontaine for a variety of open positions. This customer is a leading provider in surgical equipment repair to hospitals nationwide. They are proudly a veteran owned business.
Customer Service - Repair Center
* Provide customer service to sales representative and facilities.
* Verify package profile and create work order.
* Obtain purchase order if not already assigned.
* Prepare packaging slip
* Verify total number of instruments on work order.
* Take bin to shipping for processing.
* Provide inside sales when necessary.
* Analyzing and interpreting data.
& Creating written communication for quotes.
* Stand/sit for 4 to 8 hours daily.
* Able to lift/carry at least 15 lbs.
* 20/20 vision or corrected 20/20 vision.
* Work with direct and indirect supervision.
* Take direction and work well with others.
* Come to work promptly and regularly.
* Type 40 wpm.
Technical Knowledge: (preferred but not required/ will become a job requirement)
* Equipment identification for MIS instruments
* Basic knowledge of repairs
* Medical terminology a plus
* Problem solving/ troubleshooting
Computer/ Clerical Skills:
* Typing 40 wpm
* Microsoft Windows (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point a plus)
* Custom Instrument Tracking Software for:
Work Order Creation/ Updates
* Fax / Copier
* Some AS400
General Abilities Required:
* Ability to Multi Task
* Problem solving
* Communication Skills
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 p.m. with occasional overtime
**All candidates are subject to background and drug screening**
Adecco offers benefits that include, but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid holidays
PLEASE APPLY AT www.adeccousa.com and locate the branch # 5892 or walk in to our Delaware, Ohio Branch at 45 E. Winter Street Delaware, Ohio 43015.
Questions??? Please call 740-363-2485
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.